Slow Tours France - Savour the experience
Slow Tours Blog

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

From sunny Provence


Tuesday 2nd June

The weather here is just beautiful and I've been enjoying staying with friends before the Provence sejour starts on Saturday. Debbie and David from Queensland were with me last week, and we spent a great day together visiting parts of the Luberon and having a wonderful canoe trip down the river Sorgue. I'm really looking forward to spending two weeks with my guests in our beautiful 'mas provencal'. My first job when I return to Australia at the end of June is to put some new photographs onto the website, so keep a lookout for updates.

The September Provence tour, from 12th - 26th, will be in the same beautiful accommodation as this one starting on Saturday and there are still some places available.

Carol