Slow Tours France - Savour the experience
Slow Tours Blog

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Tours for 2014


The photo above is of one of the chateaux of the Dukes of Brittany. It is less than 2 kilometres from where I lived near the village and beach of Suscinio. It still holds happy memories of my time there and my frequent visits with guests, as well as time for myself catching up with old friends. It was here that I used to pick up my children from the chateau car park after school- what a privilege! Can't wait to be there again next year! We will be running the Brittany tour in September 2014.

Tours for 2014 are up on the website and ready for bookings. Some guests have already booked for June tours, so send an email and let us know if you are thinking of joining us. Places still available.